Eat your way to New York City with this exciting raffle from Flatiron 1771 Restaurant and Bar.
Manila, Philippines, September 12, 2019 – Flatiron 1771 prides itself on bringing diners a taste of New York with dishes inspired by the city’s multicultural flavors. This time, they’re sending one lucky diner to NYC to watch Hamilton: An American Musical on Broadway!
The beloved Tony Award-winning rap musical has captivated audiences the world over with its depiction of the life of American founding father Alexander Hamilton. Tickets to the Broadway show are famously difficult to obtain, and the Flatiron 1771 team is thrilled to bring this once-in-a-lifetime experience to one very lucky guest.
The mechanics are simple: Simply present a single or accumulated receipt worth P5,000 to the restaurant manager to get one raffle ticket. The prize includes airfare for two and two tickets to Hamilton: An American Musical on June 6, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
Earn as many raffle tickets as you can from September 15, 2020 to March 15, 2020 for more chances to win. Contestants must have a US visa and a passport valid for at least 6 months after their preferred date of departure. The winner will be announced on Flatiron 1771’s social media pages on March 20, 2020.
Hamilton fans certainly shouldn’t throw away their shot to watch their favorite musical in the greatest city in the world!
- A customer is entitled to one (1) Hamilton Broadway raffle ticket for a single or accumulated receipt/s worth P5,000 spent at Flatiron 1771. Receipts must be dated between September 15, 2019 to March 15, 2020.
- Customer must present the receipt/s to the restaurant manager to avail of the raffle ticket.
- Customer must fill out the raffle ticket with his/her name, address, telephone number, email address, birthday and affix his/her signature.
- He/she should drop the raffle ticket in the official drop box located inside the restaurant.
- Each raffle entry allows the guest a chance to win round-trip economy class airfare to New York City for two (2) and two (2) tickets to watch Hamilton on Broadway (exclusive of accommodations).
- Hamilton show is scheduled on June 6, 2020 at 2 p.m.
- Valid for dine-in and take-out transactions only (excluding Grabfood transactions).
- Cannot be in conjunction with other promos/discounts.
- Promo duration is from September 15, 2019 to March 15, 2020.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on March 15, 2020 until 10pm.
- Draw date is on March 20, 2020, 2 p.m. at the head office of Flatiron 1771: 12/F Agustin 1 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Raffle winner will be notified through phone, registered mail and email. Name of the winner will also be posted on the social media account of Flatiron 1771.
- Prize must be claimed at the head office of Flatiron 1771: 12th floor, Agustin 1 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Winner must present at least two (2) valid IDs and the notification letter to claim the prize.
- Travel documents, taxes and other travel related expenses shall be shouldered by the winner.
- Winner must hold a valid U.S. visa and a passport valid for at least 6 months after their preferred flight schedule.
- 20% tax for prize exceeding P10,000 shall be shouldered by Flatiron 1771.
- Prize must be acknowledged upon receipt of notification on or before April 30, 2020 only; otherwise it shall be forfeited in favor of Flatiron 1771 with prior approval of DTI.
- Prizes are transferable but are not convertible to cash.
- All employees of Flatiron 1771 and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified.
About Flatiron 1771
Inspired by one of Manhattan’s most iconic landmarks, the eye-catching Flatiron Building, Flatiron 1771 Restaurant and Bar’s goal is to bring the New York experience to your plate.
Our food marries the melting pot concept of the city with 1771 Group’s No Borders Cuisine, putting together various culinary influences and adding twists that make them familiar to the Filipino palate. At night, our outdoor bar lets you unwind with a wide array of drinks and original cocktails that can be perfectly paired with delectable bar chow selections.
Flatiron 1771 Bar is located at the ground floor of Uptown Bonifacio Mall, 9th Ave. cor. 36th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Follow Flatiron 1771:
Facebook: Flatiron 1771 Restaurant & Bar