Taking home pasalubong for loved ones is one of the most exciting things to do when traveling.
We checked out the many products that are featured at the Go Lokal! Facebook Page on a regular basis and came out with the list of the most exciting products for the month of October. Here they are:
1. This handcrafted, long-lasting, and biodegradable candle from Truest Society is the perfect way to set the mood at home—whether you like a gentle summer day vibe or just a refreshing aroma.
2. Champorado is the comfort food on a rainy day. With Southern Folk’s ready-to-cook Champorado, anyone can indulge in the yummy taste of fermented cacao nibs from the foothills of Mt. Isarog.
3. The newest Passion Fruit-Guyabano concentrate from Kablon Farms Food Products (KFFC) is a great alternative for carbonated drinks. It’s sweetened with coconut nectare so it’s best for those on a low-carb diet.
4. Simoy ng Haraya curates and crafts scented products to give every home and space some needed tranquility. Its locally handcrafted products come in small batches to ensure high quality.
5. The rich taste and aroma of Daybreak Coffee never fails to invigorate. Grab, pour, and sip this coffee drip any time of the day for that much needed caffeine kick.
6. The sweetness of candy and the healthiness of fruits is what makes B&C Healthy Snack Foods Inc.’s Green Mango Chews extra special. They’re made from real mangoes, which are excellent sources of Vitamin C for an immunity boost.
7. These cute plushies from Popjunklove allows anyone to relive their favorite K-drama characters with customized dolls. Personalized designs are welcome.
8. These stylish Sunburst crochet necklaces from ShopNyuki is perfect for that chic and upbeat look. They come in ecru, beige, and peach, perfect for bright additions to any ensemble.
9. This avocado soap The Soap Farm Ph is made with 100% organic virgin coconut oil and pure avocado butter to clean, moisturize, and rejuvenate your skin—without irritating it.
10. If you’re in need of a healthier alternative to rice and pasta, Hineleban Farms’ Adlai is a good option. It’s a delicious grain that is high in fiber, low glycemic, and gluten-free. Adlai also helps lower blood sugar and cholesterol.