The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way people live, work, and interact. It has also changed their expectations of how clean and safe hotel rooms should be.
As accomodations around the country reopen their doors and welcome back their guests, they continue to go the extra mile in making sure that guests and crew members’ well-being and safety are front and center.
Hop Inn recently launched its “Safe Stay at Hop Inn” with 10 measures to ensure cleanliness and safety at their locations.
With over 40 hotels across Thailand and the Philippines, Hop Inn is one of the leading networks of budget hotels in the region. Designed for the budget conscious business and leisure traveller, Hop Inn Hotels are located in a convenient city location, and features comfortable rooms, free Wi-Fi, and business facilities, among many others.
Even before it launched its safety campaign, Hop Inn has already put up tips on its social media accounts, encouraging people to travel more responsibly. One post on its Facebook account reminds its followers to regularly disinfect their phones because the “third hand” could potentially collect and transmit pathogens.
The safety campaign is in partnership with Diversey, a global leader in sanitation and hygiene solutions. These measures are aimed at providing guests a worry-free experience at their hotels, in compliance with the Department of Health and the Department of Tourism New Normal protocols.
Here is the “Stay Safe at Hop Inn” enhanced 10-point system:
- Wearing of face masks inside the hotel premises
- Temperature checks. Those over 37.5 degrees will not be allowed entry.
- Social distancing practiced in hotel premises.
- Acrylic partitions at the front desk counter.
- Cashless payment options available.
- Sanitizing stations provided in key locations.
- Disinfection of high touch surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all rooms.
- Optimal washing for linen and towels.
- Express check out via keycard drop-box.
For more info, visit www.hopinnhotel.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.