Here at Getaway.ph, we’re always on the look out for awesome, not-your-usual pasalubong items that are locally made. This month, we’ve come up with a list of pasalubong items you can take home to make your trip to the Philippines a lot more memorable. Here they are:
- Mango Caramel Cashew from Audrey’s Confectioneries. This one’s made with the famous dried mangoes from Cebu, coated with salted caramel, and sprinkled with cashew nuts—which means it’s tastes heavenly. The unique combination of sweet dried mangoes, rich premium chocolate, and slightly salty cashew nuts is truly exceptional.
- Snacks from Vegetari Healthy Bites. Produced in Laguna, these delicious yet guilt-free snacks— such as seaweed and mushroom cracklings—bring a crunch that makes it a nice little baon on a long road trip or plane ride.
- Wooden coasters from So Good Gift Shop. We’re a fan of functional souvenir items that also look good. And these festive wooden coasters certainly fit the bill. Apart from their own designs, you can customize your own coaster. For a more personalized look, have your photo or initials engraved on them.
- Shirts from Teammanila Lifestyle. If you’re looking for clothing that is both stylish and comfortable, Teammanila Lifestyle has got you covered. They offer stylish shirts made from high-quality material and which they say are “sustainable.” This local retail company also creates unique designs that speak of true Filipino identity.
- Baskets from Gifts and Graces Fair Trade Foundation, Inc. Declutter your room with these stylish Art Deco Woven Baskets. Aside from storage purposes, you can also use it as a plant basket to give that southwestern style to your room interior.
- Champorado from Blessed Harvest Marketing. Champorado is every Filipino’s fave sweet rice porridege. This one has extra chocolaty taste and Aroma Tablea from made from the finest-quality cacao. Aroma Tablea is known for its rich flavor that will surely satisfy your chocolate cravings.