Experience a Yuletide of delightful festivities and treats at Pico de Loro Cove. From specially curated festive menus and bundles, to fun activities and prizes, it will surely be a Christmas to remember.
Gathering in Hope
* Cherish Christmas carols on Dec. 24-25 in various parts of the Cove
* Say hi to Santa Claus from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 24-25
* Evening Holy Masses at St. Therese of the Child Jesus Chapel on Dec. 15-24 from 7 to 8 p.m., Christmas Day and New Year’s Day Masses at 9 a.m.
Merry Little Hands
* Bring your little ones to Club Pico for some fun and engaging activities such as Christmas ornament making, 12 Days of Christmas, Christmas tree decorating, Do the Christmas dance, Costume photo booth, Finger puppet show, Finger puppet making, Make-your-own Santa Hat, Christmas card making, Christmas caroling, Parol making, Let’s build a Christmas town, Decorate your own gingerbread man, DIY snow globe making, and Build a gingerbread house.
* Gift a loved one with freshly cooked Pico specialties available all December. Ala carte items start at P200 and bundles at P1,410.
* Lagoa Restaurant at the Country Club will offer holiday lunch and dinner buffets from P1,350, Pico Restaurant at P1,550, and Rodizio buffet available at the Reef Bar priced at P1,550.
Holiday Rejuvenation at Rain, The Spa
* Relax and recharge over the holiday season with a full body massage with warm oil from soy candle that infuses into the air to reawaken your passion. Open to all guests at P1,900 per person.
For inquiries or reservations, please call (+632) 8464-7888 or email email@example.com.